I love my boy. I love my friends. But I have a tendency to overbook myself sometimes and I’ve come to realize that I am the type of person who really needs “me time”. I know there are people out there who love to be around people all the time but me? I really love when I get to kick back, relax and just be by myself.
Tonight was one of those nights. I took the opportunity to just hang out with ME. It went a little bit like this:
- Checked out a new store my friend told me about called Love Culture (check it out – it’s like Forever 21!)
- Went tanning (after being called pale one too many times this past weekend!)
- Cleaned my room – I was oddly excited to have time to do this… kinda creepy.
- Doodled in the gratitude journal
- Read some bloggies
- Listened to some of my favorite music
- Relaxed, relaxed, relaxed
Sometimes, I just need time to recharge. I do love being around people and having fun but sometimes I just need time to do the things I love to do. Whether it’s shopping, blogging, reading or just laying in bed.
Do you need your “me time”? What are your favorite things to do when you have time just for yourself?